More than a single product, DaVaR is a process for collecting information about your plant and updating the support system databases to keep information accurate. A DaVaR program provides both immediate and long-term returns. Based on industry data, a DaVaR program can easily return more than $29 million in recovered assets, additional revenue and improved productivity for every million lines tested.
The DaVaR and DaVaR NetDSL family of test solutions provides bulk records purification, VDSL qualification, and single-pair testing applications. The platform performs testing and sends results back to the DaVaR NetServer to store results and perform automated updates to the loop records database.
Key features include:
- Bulk pair DSL qualification and records verification
- Single ended testing process determines if a pair is qualified to support POTS, ADSL, ADSL2/2+, or VDSL service
- Detailed electrical tests look for impairments and overall pair quality
- Real-time test results determine speed the line will support - document and update records database and store results to ensure the database is accurate
- Takes the guess work out of conditioning the plant for next-gen services
Call 1-800-888-1978 to order or email firstname.lastname@example.org.